Demolition Shear GVP 07 - The All-Round Performer For All Demolition Situations
A perfect synthesis of performance and cost-effectiveness. GENESIS
demolition shears allow you to perform all your demolition tasks with
confidence. The three jaw types – concrete cracker, scrap shear, wire
cutters – open up a wide range of applications in the fields of
demolition, scrap processing, recycling and cable recycling. The jaws
can be exchanged in a matter of minutes, thanks to the quickchange
mounting. The specific positioning of the main bearing maximises the
cutting and breaking force. The exclusive use of high-quality components
maximises reliability while minimising maintenance requirements.
can be sure that in the tough reality of everyday work, GENESIS
VersiPro demolition shears keep the promise that we make to you today:
capability you can rely on. We call it: THE PROMISE OF PERFORMANCE.
GVP 07 with Shear Jaw
1. Piercing tip: Weld-on, exchangeable piercing tip for scrap processing!
2. Cutting blades: For optimum cutting performance! The four identical cutting blades on the upper and lower jaws are four-times usable with four cutting edges per blade!
3. Guide blades: The unique dual guide-blade system can be shimmed to the piercing tip on both sides, independently of the cutting blades. The guide blades are also four-times usable.
4. Pin connection: Removable lower jaw set pin connection makes jaw changing easy and safe in the field using standard tools. Just remove the bolt and pull the pin.
5. Quality of materials: High-strength and abrasion-resistant steel body for maximum performance and service life.
6. Mounting unit: Rotates continuously through 360°; available both for skid steer loaders and mini excavators.
7. Hydraulic components: All hydraulic components are fully and neatly protected inside mounting bracket with large access holes.
8. Cylinder connection pin: Easy to handle and can be removed manually.
Each jaw set is designed to maintain its own HD main pivot group (A) and pin positioning (B). This enables optimum force progression for each application. The pin connections allow safe jaw change-out in less than ten minutes, without the need for special tools!
1. Teeth: Abrasion-resistant tooth profile improves concrete processing!
2. Lower Jaw: Practical and efficient. Open relief design allows broken material to pass unhindered through the lower jaw for easy further processing.
1. Blades: Made of high-grade, fine-grain steel. The two identical bolted-on blades can be resharpend many times.
2. Blade geometry: For reliably clean cuts!
3. Small blade clearance: Also cuts small-diameter wire. Easy to adjust.