Demolition Shear GVP 15 - The All-Round Performer For All Demolition Situations
A perfect synthesis of performance and cost-effectiveness. GENESIS demolition shears allow you to perform all your demolition tasks with confidence. The three jaw types – concrete cracker, scrap shear, wire cutters – open up a wide range of applications in the fields of demolition, scrap processing, recycling and cable recycling. The jaws can be exchanged in a matter of minutes, thanks to the quickchange
jaw mounting. The specific positioning of the main bearing maximises the cutting and breaking force. The exclusive use of high-quality components maximises reliability while minimising maintenance requirements.
You can be sure that in the tough reality of everyday work, GENESIS VersiPro demolition shears keep the promise that we make to you today: capability you can rely on. We call it: THE PROMISE OF PERFORMANCE.
Body including Shear Jaw
1. Piercing tip: Patented bolt-on piercing tip eliminates welding and is replaced in minutes.
2. Cutting blades: For optimum cutting performance! The four identical cutting blades on the upper and lower jaws are four-times usable with four cutting edges per blade!
3. Front razor blade: Four-times usable with four cutting edges per blade, eliminates wear inside the lower jaw.
4. Guide blades: Exclusive dual guide-blade system can be shimmed to the piercing tip on both sides of the lower jaw. The two identical guide blades are four-times usable with four cutting edges per blade.
5. Pin connection: Removable lower jaw set pin connection makes jaw changing easy and safe in the field using standard tools. Just remove the bolt and pull the pin.
6. Quality of materials: High-strength and abrasionresistant steel body for maximum performance and service life.
7. Slewing ring: For maximum flexibility. 360° continuously rotating slewing ring is oversized to ensure optimum force distribution.
8. Hydraulic components: All hydraulic components are fully and neatly protected inside mounting bracket with large access holes.
9. Cylinder connection pin: Easy to handle and can be removed manually.
Each jaw set is designed to maintain its own HD main pivot group (A) and pin positioning (B). This enables optimum force progression for each application.
The pin connections allow safe jaw change-out in less than ten minutes, without the need for special tools!
1. Teeth: Abrasion-resistant tooth profile improves concrete processing!
1. Blades: Made of high-grade, fine-grain steel. The two identical bolted-on blades can be resharpend many times.
2. Blade geometry: For reliably clean cuts!
3. Small blade clearance: Also cuts small-diameter wire. Easy to adjust.